Online Auction – December 7 – 17
We’re excited to present our #TogetherWeGroove online auction featuring a unique lineup of items and experiences generously donated by Make Music Matter partner artists including Corey Hart, Three Days, Grace, Billy Talent, Sam Roberts Band, Hill Kourkoutis, The Trews, and more.
100% of proceeds will go to our Healing in Harmony program for trauma survivors around the world.
Up for auction:
- Three Days Grace autographed merch package:
- 1 signed vinyl ‘One-X’. Released 2006
- 1 signed vinyl ‘Three Days Grace – Promo EP’. Released 2003
- 1 CD ‘Outsider’. Released 2018
- 1 t-shirt signed by all band members
- Billy Talent autographed limited edition vinyl:
- 1 signed ‘BILLY TALENT II (LTD. COLOURED LP)’. Released 2020. This limited edition white vinyl is a new release of Billy Talent’s second album. It is 1 of only 3000 individually numbered copies. It includes a 180 gram audiophile vinyl, 4-page booklet with lyrics, leather look gatefold sleeve, and two exclusive lyric prints by Henry Fong (10×30)
- Corey Hart autographed vinyl package:
- 1 signed vinyl ‘Corey Hart – Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer’. Recorded live in Ottawa 1985.
- 1 signed limited edition vinyl ‘Corey Hart – I can’t help falling in love with you’. Issued for Corey Hart’s Japan tour, February 1987.
- Sam Roberts Band autographed merch package:
- 1 signed vinyl ‘Sam Robert Band – All Of Us’. Released 20201 signed photo
- The Trews autographed vinyl:
- 1 signed vinyl ‘The Trews – No Time for Later’. Released 2020
- Godsmack autographed merch package:
- Photo signed by the band
- Tshirt (not signed)
- sE 2200 Studio Mic from YSL Pro (includes mount and pop screen)
- David Bottrill, Grammy Award-winning producer – One-on-one online music production session
- Hill Kourkoutis, music producer, songwriter – One-on-one online music mentoring session
- Justin Cikuru, Make Music Matter Lead Therapist and Trainer – One-on-one online talk
And don’t forget about the #TogetherWeGroove video challenge, on till the end of December, where top fundraisers will earn the chance to take part in exclusive one-on-one experiences with members of Three Days Grace and Cone McCaslin of Sum 41!